Author Topic: IROCC Speed Weekend 2015 Summer Touring Car Trophy Race - Victoria BC, July 4-5  (Read 8196 times)

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Friday Track Setup and Early Registration

Track setup is this Friday evening.  Meet at the parking lot around 6:15PM - 6:30PM.  We may have to wait for some cars to clear the lot but there is still lots of work that can be done.  We'll be setting up the full outer wall, and some additional inner walls as well.  Hopefully the track will be complete by 8:30PM and people can run a little practice before it gets dark.

We'd also like to do race registration for everyone that is there on Friday night as this will offset some of the work on Saturday morning.  Bring your entry fees.

See you there,
Blake

Offline Dwayne Flodell

Good stuff Blake!!

Offline AlexPate

hi guys, im flirting with the idea of staying for sunday, is anyone in need or want of an extra driver for the endure?
let me know here on facebook or at 6046129507

thanks

Offline AlexPate

hi guys, im flirting with the idea of staying for sunday, is anyone in need or want of an extra driver for the endure?

thanks

Enduro... stupid spell check

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Hey Alex,

I'm sure there would be room for you on a team, or possibly a new team altogether.  I'm sure you have an electric TC to bring to the equation for a new team.  The gas car would be harder obviously.   Based on the weather forecast, larger teams might be better than smaller teams due to heat, so I'm sure some teams would welcome you as an additional driver.  The enduros are really fun.

Blake

Offline BCbud

• Forum Veteran

thanks

Enduro... stupid spell check

Our team could use a 4th and I have both electric and nitro to run.

Neil.
Xray T4 2013 Touring Stock - Xray T4 2013 VTA - Xray NT1 - CRC Gen-X10  - CRC GEN-X - CRC GEN-XI - Traxxas Slash 4X4 with LCG conversion - RC8Be  - Xray XB4  - DX3R-PRO
Recycled teenager.
XLR8!

Offline AlexPate

My apologies Niel, I bailed at the last minute. Got too much sun today. Thank you for the offer though and good luck tomorrow.

Offline BCbud

• Forum Veteran
No problem, maybe next time.

Neil.
Xray T4 2013 Touring Stock - Xray T4 2013 VTA - Xray NT1 - CRC Gen-X10  - CRC GEN-X - CRC GEN-XI - Traxxas Slash 4X4 with LCG conversion - RC8Be  - Xray XB4  - DX3R-PRO
Recycled teenager.
XLR8!

Offline Jtg.73

• Forum Veteran
Well that was good clean fun today. I had a blast and I was amazed that we had zero mechanical issues all day. Other than a broken shock that we drove with for 90 minutes.

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran

Offline Tom

• IROCC Exec
  • Forum Veteran
    • http://abc123.dowco.com/~tom/rc
Sweet! I drove Neil's electric enduro car faster than my A-main car!

Offline Jtg.73

• Forum Veteran
Would be nice if there were a way to see in Scoring Pro at which point the driver changes occured.

Offline BCbud

• Forum Veteran
Recycled teenager.
XLR8!