Author Topic: 12 scale info???  (Read 2612 times)

Offline cyrrus

• Forum Veteran
12 scale info???
« on: September 05, 2005, 04:42:59 AM »
Hey guy's not to place a Damper on thing.  I'm just curious when we might be heading indoors.  As I might not be able to be running out doors again this season.  working on the house this weekend and next.  then the following weekend I have to work at the Golf course (stupid sunday wedding :evil: )  

I'm also curious when we might have a general meeting also.would be nice to have it a couple of week prior to the first meet.  then right before that way we could figure out any detail early on then right before.  I guess I have to get me a$$ together and search for a new venue( I know there is another place that's better)

Hey Blake are we still going to be running hand out motors?  If so could I get a  couple off ya.  

Also it might be a good Idea to let Garnet know when were heading indoors early so that he can order some tires,  compound,  bodies, and etc that We normal go through.  

He Just a few though that been going through my empty head.
ood grief I think I lost my....
. one turn at a time, but what do I have to do on the straight's again.

for a cool display option press alt+(f4)

Offline Tom

• IROCC Exec
  • Forum Veteran
    • http://abc123.dowco.com/~tom/rc
12 scale info???
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 01:55:01 PM »
We'll be setting up an indoor meeting soon, and we'll send out an agenda before the meeting so everyone knows what we'll be discussing so you have some idea of what will be happening.  Also, the meeting will be the time to raise issues and ideas that you may have that isn't covered by the agenda.

We will be running club motors again; this policy has served us well for the last couple decades.  However, we may be selecting a new motor this year, so don't get too excited about getting one in advance.

We usually transition from outdoors to indoors in September.  However, since we have yet to find a suitable venue for indoor racing this winter, we don't have a first night scheduled yet.  Hopefully someone can find a great location within the next couple weeks; otherwise we'll probably end up at the fairgrounds again.

Offline cyrrus

• Forum Veteran
12 scale info???
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 10:53:44 PM »
cool thanks for the info Tom.
ood grief I think I lost my....
. one turn at a time, but what do I have to do on the straight's again.

for a cool display option press alt+(f4)