Author Topic: Sold. XRAY T2 009 Touring Car.  (Read 3296 times)

Offline ColinB

• Forum Regular
Sold. XRAY T2 009 Touring Car.
« on: June 30, 2020, 11:34:20 PM »
Sold - The Cadillac has a new owner, and should be back at the track this weekend.

---------

Selling my used XRAY T2 009 Touring Car. Bought used from a club member (thanks!) and ran it for about 1 season.
Includes kit, Spektrum receiver, Tekin RS (Pro?), 21.5 motor, servo, battery, charge lead, few spares, manuals.
Needs: Radio, charger, new esc case. (Plastic brittle, cracked.)

Full disclosure: The esc case is brittle and has broken. Spares are not expensive, or shrink wrap might work? Needs to be glued down. Last season the car would not turn on once or twice. Unplugged, plugged in again and it worked. I didn't realize the case was breaking, so my assumption is that one of the esc buttons was being held down, causing the car to not turn on. It never stopped working during a race. I have a second Tekin esc we can swap in if it is not working. Ran it tonight for a minute, and worked fine. Battery looks rough, and is a bit puffed, but is the same as when I received it. Seems to have good power still. Kept on storage charge level, and charged slowly when I used it.

For someone who is racing with IROCC, price is $250 without transponder. With transponder, add $110. I paid $129+tax about a year ago.

The plastic "fin" attached to the receiver is an antenna holder, shaped to hold the antenna as high as possible under the roof of the car. Black electricians tape was used so in the event of anything coming loose, super sticky tape wouldn't pull out the antenna. (Never had to test the theory.)

Happy to put some charge in the battery to demo.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 02:06:30 AM by ColinB »

Offline Harddriver

Re: For Sale. XRAY T2 009 Touring Car.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 12:27:36 PM »
Interested, pm sent.

Offline ColinB

• Forum Regular
Re: For Sale. XRAY T2 009 Touring Car.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 08:43:41 PM »
Harddriver, I replied to your email.
Colin