Racing Topics > Electric Touring

Pictures...

(1/1)

Grinder:
First off - a big thanks to whoever (Jody?) takes the pics every Sunday.  It takes an effort to bring the gear out and take the time to get the pics.  Thanks for putting that effort in and sacrificing your time to do it.

Would it be possible to get some pics of some races other than the A mains?  I know we get the odd B main pics but we never get to see any of the C and D guys.  I realize taking arial shots is a little more tricky ;P   It would be nice to see all levels of racers from the club in the pics!

haddow:
Yes that was my goal actually for last weekend but I was busy at those times. I will try and get some of you (you as in Grinder) slow guys into the limelight as well. LOL.

jarrodH:
hey jody if your to busy to take pics during the day let me know, ill fill in

Grinder:

--- Quote from: "haddow" ---Yes that was my goal actually for last weekend but I was busy at those times. I will try and get some of you (you as in Grinder) slow guys into the limelight as well. LOL.
--- End quote ---

Just think - you can finally turn your shutter speed down for us.  The trick will be figuring out our random lines to get the cars in the pic.  Although you did catch the Fantetti's textbook line choice....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version