Racing Topics > Hobbyshop

RC Mushroom

(1/4) > >>

Shawn68z:

Putting in an order tonight. Nothing large (Ie NO BODIES).  I am ordering a servo, lipo battery, and some wheels for nitro. (Plus some 733/747 spares)..    I am putting in the order tomorrow night.  Short notice, but I want the package before I leave.  If anyone is interested in hoping in on this order let me know.

Shawn.

valk:
I might get a new engine..... Trying to decide to rebuild or just drop and get new.

Shawn68z:

--- Quote from: valk on April 08, 2013, 03:22:34 PM ---I might get a new engine..... Trying to decide to rebuild or just drop and get new.

--- End quote ---

Saw your post... Your better off buying some thing new.. Personally though, if I needed a new engine, http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_23_2156_1925_1926/products_id/236473/n/RB-Products-SPEED-12-3-Port-On-Road-Engine-w-2668-In-Line-Pipe-Turbo-Plug

Pipe and Engine for $200.  Solid company too.

valk:
Yea. I was gonna get a new esc to try but new engine prob better.
Sucks. Must have flooded it and stressed the rod. Or since i didn't change after break in, it just had enough after the season.

But.

Cant pass up the chance to save so Much coin so....

OS-11685
OS-72107400 hold off on this, i think i need a different pipe that rcmushroom doesn't carry.

Probably

valk:
that would have been the engine to get instead of the TZ when i got it ha. im still rocking the old 2630 pipe that was dented and mangled. might have has something to do with this motors early death. still not sure what killed it.. it was running very strong all season.. maybe it just needed more attention in the off months. i literally left it in the closet with after run in it til only last week. tried to start up with fresh fuel and boom.

thats a good deal on the motor and pipe, but i think ill be pretty happy with the motor ive listed. not so much for our racing, but if i go to timezone with you guys, ill need something with a little more top end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version