Author Topic: 12 hour seattle race  (Read 1700 times)

Offline cyrrus

• Forum Veteran
12 hour seattle race
« on: January 13, 2006, 09:36:48 PM »
man this would be fun.  just need a team of 5.  plus seattle not that far away.  Unfortuantly I can't make maybe some other might be intrigue to go.  here a cope of the rule and I'll place a link too

SEATTLE INDOOR RACEWAY'S - Enduro 12 For the Road Race ! ! !

Grand Prize : $1000.00

Date : January 28th, 2006

Time: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Place : Seattle Indoor Raceway
7633 South 180th St
Kent, WA 98032
425-251-6119
" Official Rules and Information "

1) Must have 5 person teams - $40.00 per driver.
2) Entry fee includes a car kit ( your choice of Tamiya M03, M03L, M04M or M04L for the race) per team. You must use this car and body the entire race, no discounts for having you own car, they will not be allowed.
3) Each team member must drive at least 2 hours, 1 person must be on the track(corner worker) @ all times during the race.
4) Motors are silver can 540J, all cars must have working headlights and tail-light's at all times.
5) All bodies must be painted with race schemes and must be cut along the trim lines. No extra vents or holes may be added to the body. All bodies will be submitted for concourse and must be mounted on a fully assembled operational chassis that is entered in the race event. Dioramas or extra figures "ARE" allowed during concourse judging. Concours contest winner will receive $100.00
6) All who pre-register by January 7th, 2006 will receive a T-shirt commemorating this grueling test of skill and endurance.
7) As an extra twist we will have day and night time hours during the race, who knows maybe even fog.
8) Pick your own teams, I would like to encourage everyone to avoid building power house teams in the interest of sportsmanship and fun. (a balance of mechanics and drivers is recommended).
9) S.I.R. Rules will be strictly enforced . . . !
10) January 21st - Teams will pick up their car kits.
11) Stick pack Batteries only (NO LIPOLY) Any battery connector or direct hard wiring to the battery is allowed.
12) HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLORATED NIETHER WILL UNSPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT.
13) Any Hop-up for Tamiya M chassis is allowed. NO chassis lightening allowed.
14) Cars may run any Tamiya tires designed to fit the "M" chassis. The tires and wheels must conform to the scale look of the body. Running 24mm sedan wheels and tires on a Mini Cooper body would be an example of what wouldn't be allowed. Using the smaller wheels on the M-04L long wheeled base is not legal.
15) Starting grid will be random drawing the morning of the race.
16) Any modification not called out specifically in these rules is not legal.
17) If a driver finds a loop-hole within the rules, that exploitation will be deemed illegal.
18) Lightweight screws that are made of aluminum, steel or titanium that are made by other manufactures is allowed. i.e. Any screw is legal.
19) The use of O-rings on shock ball ends and camber/steering links is allowed.
20) Traction compounds are allowed with the exception of PARAGON, this is NOT allowed.

These are the Rules for the Race . . . Have Fun . . . Hope to see you there.
ood grief I think I lost my....
. one turn at a time, but what do I have to do on the straight's again.

for a cool display option press alt+(f4)