Author Topic: Hobbywing Program Box  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Gorden

• Forum Veteran
    • IROCC Racing Results
Hobbywing Program Box
« on: October 09, 2014, 11:28:09 PM »
does anyone have a Hobbywing Program Box So I can use to setup my Justock Club Spec ESC ?

Gorden
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:54:31 PM by Gorden »

Offline Ruckus

• Forum Rookie
Re: Hobbywing Program Box
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 11:37:41 PM »
I have one gordon,  got it with the 120 sct pro  will it work for you?
john

Offline Gorden

• Forum Veteran
    • IROCC Racing Results
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 11:43:22 PM »
It might

Offline Shawn68z

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 12:15:08 AM »
does anyone have a Hobbywing Program Box So I can use to setup my Justock Club Spec ESC ?

Gorden

I also have one gord.   Both Cameron and I run that same ESC.   Just let me know when you need it.

Shawn.

Offline Gorden

• Forum Veteran
    • IROCC Racing Results
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:43:15 AM »

Gorden

I also have one gord.   Both Cameron and I run that same ESC.   Just let me know when you need it.

Shawn.

I'm thinking of the sat night

Offline rcshadow

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 12:55:25 AM »
+1 Shawn if possible. I still have to install it but I presume you can program it out of the car? Gerry gave me one I will bring but I have never tried it on the speed passion I have that we thought it may work with.
^^Progress not perfection, doubt kills^^

*R.I.P.   P. Armstrong 1943-2012*

Offline Shawn68z

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 11:24:07 AM »
+1 Shawn if possible. I still have to install it but I presume you can program it out of the car? Gerry gave me one I will bring but I have never tried it on the speed passion I have that we thought it may work with.

If its the "older" speedpassion ESC's then it will work fine. If its the Revention line, it wont.  The problem with the Speedpassion is depending on the firmware, you need to install a very specific FW onto the LCD programmer box, then update the SP ESC.  After that, guys have had a hard time reverting back to the HW Firmware.  I have also heard guys have been loading HW ESC FW onto the SP.
  I am more then willing to give it a try to program the SP, but wont do it at the track.  If you want you could always drop it off, and let me mess with it for an evening or two. 

Shawn.

Offline rcshadow

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 12:33:52 PM »
Sorry Shawn I should have been a bit more specific. The SP is already set up for blinky and doesn't need programming. I just need the new one done that I got from Blake. Thanks again
^^Progress not perfection, doubt kills^^

*R.I.P.   P. Armstrong 1943-2012*

Offline valk

• Forum Veteran
  • N00B
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 01:24:08 PM »
I also have a programmer for hobbywing if shawn isn't around.

Offline gotnitro

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »
me me me me I have one too.  :P

Offline Shawn68z

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 06:29:56 PM »
Sorry Shawn I should have been a bit more specific. The SP is already set up for blinky and doesn't need programming. I just need the new one done that I got from Blake. Thanks again

What I will do is leave mine with blake at the store, so anyone can use it.   There is not much you can control with it on the juststock..

Shawn.

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 06:31:14 PM »

Which is a juststock?  No problem.

Yes, Glenn got a Justock.  Shawn, can it be programmed in any way without the programmer box?

Blake

Offline Shawn68z

• Forum Veteran
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »

Which is a juststock?  No problem.

Yes, Glenn got a Justock.  Shawn, can it be programmed in any way without the programmer box?

Blake

It can be, but its a pain in the butt.   I will bring my LCD Programmer and just leave it there for people to use.   Once you get a Juststock setup (drag brake LVC, etc) there are not many options to play with.  I setup camerons and havnt not changed a single setting since.

Shawn.