Author Topic: 1/12 CRC Gen XL for sale. Chassis, motor, servo, esc, transponder, body, etc.  (Read 1910 times)

Offline ColinB

• Forum Regular
Hi have my 1/12 scale carpet racer for sale. As far as I know it is the Gen XL model. I'm not racing right now, so thought I would pass this on to a new racer.

Old pro's may not like this deal. The chassis is older, so you adjust the rear ride height by selecting different spacers. It is easy and secure, but takes a few minutes. You can't run the tires quite as thin. The motor is great, but was a shade slower than the motor the top drivers in the club were using. It is ROAR legal. Still, I am confident you will do well with this.

Includes:
Car - Gen XL CRC
esc - 1 cell Trackstar. Can run in "blinky" mode (no timing adjustment) for IROCC racing.
motor - M Code 17.5. Run for about 1 season.
servo - JR 3650 Metal.
transponder - Same type as IROCC runs
Receiver - Spektrum SR3000
Batteries - 2.5 batteries. The CRC battery was given to me, and is low on power. The Turnigy packs were doing great when I last used them. They are ~ 5 years old. I undergear my cars, so power draw has been light, and I charge them slow. Storage charge between races.

All parts and spares shown in photos included. Printed manuals. Note - lots of spare front wheel bearings. Expensive, and admittedly this cars main weak point.

You will need:
- Charger, Radio, New tires (this is normal, foam tires wear), new body soon. There is some damage. LIPO bag optional.

Price: $250 + $130 transponder + $10 new traction wash. So $390. Open to trades for off road truck/crawler/trail truck sorts of things.
I have a Spektrum DX4C radio and extra receivers could sell separately.

Colin
250-652-4429. (No cell, and am not checking email much while on vacation!)