Author Topic: Kamloops Race  (Read 18489 times)

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
    • http://www.astroglide.com/
Kamloops Race
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2005, 12:36:30 PM »
Quote from: "mrdoug"
well i guess i wont be makin it.........unfortunatly  the cash flow aint flowin untill next week..............but i guess there is always next year....! :evil:

I'm in the same boat otherwise I'd spot ya until next week....  I had to borrow the $$ for this weekend - hopefully I'll get my extra cash next week too....
Stryker - "This isn't about you, Logan. Your country needs you."
Logan - "I'm Canadian."

Kamloops Race
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »
yep i was gonna borrow............but well with the weather being iffy at best for sun im not goin into debt for that.........if it was sunny forsure..might be a different story i can stay home and hope for a good sunday here dont need to travel to kamloops for that

Offline dougmartin

• http://
Kamloops Race
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
According to the forecast I'm looking at 21-22 all three days and no chance of rain :)
oug Martin
2004 WCORCS 2wd Mod and Truck Mod Champion

XRAY T2
TQ Cells
IB4200
Mamba Max 4600 & 7700
T-Bang 19t

Kamloops Race
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2005, 01:22:09 PM »
well i would guess everyone has their ride and place to stay for kamloops........my question is who is riding with who and staying with who.......and is there anymore room if i decided to go..as now i do have the money but could be too little to late  as it is almost time to leave..........i can go but i wont if its too much trouble......so anyone going let me know if you got extra room

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »
Hey Doug,

When are you thinking of going?  I'd like to go as well but I really should go to work on Friday so I'd like to leave late Friday afternoon, or Friday evening.  That way we might be able to include Jarrod as well....

Also, do you have a car (full size) that we could take?  Hotels shouldn't be a big problem I wouldn't think.  $50/night is cheap.  Or, I'm sure we could just sleep on the floor in Jody's room....

Let me know,
Blake

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2005, 03:39:49 PM »
I don't think its too late - we are still trying to figure out our transportation up there.  I was trying to get a 15 passenger van but I can't get it till Friday after 5:30 so that's out.  I'm going to see if I can get my dad's truck.  He uses it all the time so I didn't bother asking but we're starting to get desperate....  its a short box (more than enough room) with bench seats so lots of room in the front and less leg room in the back...
Logan - "I'm Canadian."

Kamloops Race
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2005, 04:53:01 PM »
well......... i cant leave untill  frinday afternoon but i do not have a fullsize car! i need to ride with someone!

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 06:03:16 PM »
Talk to Glen and Gerry.  I think they were pondering coming up but not Friday morning...  we want to get up by 2:00 pm practice and get all set up, etc...
Logan - "I'm Canadian."

Kamloops Race
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 06:33:48 PM »
yeah i cant  leave till around 2 on friday.........i didnt even know gerry and glen were thinking of comming ill talk to them but  either way   looks like  i need a ride hopefully blake  can get a full size car....... what are you guys driving up there.can you take any gear?

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2005, 06:52:22 PM »
Doug, I *might* be able to get my parent's van for the trip.  Otherwise we're riding in my Pony I guess.  Should be fun on the Coca Cola....  At least it's cheap on gas.

What time do you want to leave on Friday?  I'd be down with catching the 4PM boat.  What do you think?

Jarrod, you in?

Blake

Kamloops Race
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2005, 06:56:21 PM »
well the 4 sounds good to me.........and well with the price of gas the pony is a good car to own.......but what about our stuff could we get it in there or do you have your stuff going up with someone?

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2005, 07:29:44 PM »
If it's just the two of us then everything should fit.  If Jarrod ends up coming along then it'll be a little on the tight side.

Blake

Kamloops Race
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2005, 07:33:55 PM »
its all good............he my pit guy so ill suffer

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2005, 07:51:49 PM »
Ok perf, he can ride on your lap.

Blake

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2005, 01:28:25 AM »
OK, I've got the truck so we will be able to make it up - yay!  I've got room to take some stuff up.  I'll pick it up tomorow eve.  I think we are leaving around 7:00 or so Friday morning.  I could have got the camper as well but I'd rather just stay in a hotel since they are pretty cheap and I'd probably save that on gas from hauling the thing over the Coca Cola....
Logan - "I'm Canadian."