Author Topic: Kamloops Race  (Read 18491 times)

Offline jarrodH

• Forum Veteran
  • No Budget Racing
Kamloops Race
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2005, 02:10:33 AM »
hey blake im in! do you already have a hotel boocked or planned, if so could i split the cost and if theres room, reserve a peice of the floor for me  lol

thanks again
ridez
2x 1/12 CRC xti-
1/12 nitro hydroplanes
1/10 customworks direct drive sprint. 
1/10 kyosho optima mid se
1/10 losi 22-2 buggy
1/10 xray t2'16
1/10 bolink eliminator

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2005, 02:33:59 AM »
Hey Jarrod,

What time can you be ready to go on Friday afternoon?  Doug and I are leaving Victoria and heading for the ferry at 2:45PM.

Also, if you have a table you'll want to get it to Kurk tomorrow because we won't have room for it in the Pony.

Blake

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
    • http://www.astroglide.com/
Kamloops Race
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2005, 02:44:20 AM »
Woohoo!  Sounds like we doubled our group from three to six racers.  If you have anything you need in the truck drop it off at my place or Craig's (which are about two blocks from each other).  I'll head over to Craig's around 9:00 PM to load the truck tomorow night.
Stryker - "This isn't about you, Logan. Your country needs you."
Logan - "I'm Canadian."

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2005, 02:47:34 AM »
Cool dude.  Doug Ball is going to get in touch with you so that he can drop off some of his stuff tomorrow night.  Do either you or Craig have a pit table I can borrow?  If so, could you load it in with your stuff for me please....  Pretty please....

Thanks, I'm in Sidney tomorrow night and can't make it out your way.

Blake

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2005, 02:55:07 AM »
I just have the one table.  I think Craig is going to see if he can get Jody's table.  Dunno if there are any others around....  if not we can always share.  What classes are you running?

Normally I'd offer to pick it up but we've got "meet the teachers" tomorow night so its gonna be chaos at our house until 8:30 or so then I'll go pick the truck up....
Logan - "I'm Canadian."

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2005, 02:56:38 AM »
Ok, thanks.  I'll just need a couple square feet if it comes down to that.  I'm going to run 19T and then whatever the next most popular class is I suppose.

Blake

Offline Tom

• IROCC Exec
  • Forum Veteran
    • http://abc123.dowco.com/~tom/rc
Kamloops Race
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2005, 03:09:42 AM »
I've got a couple options for tables.

There's the big table I brought to Van.  That's likely too big; it's an 8 foot table, and I heard it's a short-box that's going to be hauling stuff.

I also have a door that's been made into a table that my parents are using; this might fit into a short-box; I'm not sure.  If a normal door fits into a normal short-box, you may want to borrow it; otherwise they're both too big.

Offline cyrrus

• Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2005, 05:19:35 AM »
Hey Blake I have a table you can borrow.  I fold in half.  I can't race this weekend or next by the looks of things.  Just give a shout.  It's already in the car.  you can pick it up either at my main work(day&ross) or since you will be in Sidney tomorrow you can pick up at the meadow anytime after 1pm. i'll pm you my cell. by the way did you get my other pm if so what the word.
ood grief I think I lost my....
. one turn at a time, but what do I have to do on the straight's again.

for a cool display option press alt+(f4)

Offline jarrodH

• Forum Veteran
  • No Budget Racing
Kamloops Race
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2005, 10:56:20 AM »
blake we can share my table, i dont take up to much room because im only running one car, so there should be enough room,
ridez
2x 1/12 CRC xti-
1/12 nitro hydroplanes
1/10 customworks direct drive sprint. 
1/10 kyosho optima mid se
1/10 losi 22-2 buggy
1/10 xray t2'16
1/10 bolink eliminator

Offline dougmartin

• http://
Kamloops Race
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2005, 11:32:52 AM »
Practice starts Friday at 2pm till 7pm.

Like Brent said bring your extension cords and tables and chairs. Power is available.

We will be pitting in the lower part by the on-road driver's stand. No parking is allowed in the back unless you need to use your battery off your vehicle but you should not need to as power is available.

Last time Blake was here they pitted where the off-road track is now...can't do that any more. There's lots of pit space.

So please drive in and drop off your gear and park your vehicle back out front of the arena. Thanks.

What time do you need to be back at the Ferry Sunday? We want to be done early enough Sunday for you guys.
oug Martin
2004 WCORCS 2wd Mod and Truck Mod Champion

XRAY T2
TQ Cells
IB4200
Mamba Max 4600 & 7700
T-Bang 19t

Kamloops Race
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2005, 11:38:57 AM »
well the last boat is 9 i beleive there could be a ten ill have to check on that so if we were to make the 9 i think we would have to leave there about 4.......hopefully there is 10 boat

Kamloops Race
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2005, 11:44:43 AM »
well there is a 10 boat  on sunday so i would guess if we are  done and packed and ready to go at 5 we would make the 10 boat sunday nite

Offline Grinder

• Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2005, 01:30:09 PM »
Personally I'd like to shoot for the 9:00 just in case we don't make the 9:00 we can get the 10:00.  I'm using my dad's truck which I need to return Sunday night.  I'm not so concerned about droping it off at 1:00 am (by the time we unload all the stuff) - just want to make sure I get it back before Monday 6:00 am....

Its a 4 hour drive to the ferry and that's pushing it.  We probably need to get there at least 30 minutes before the 9:00 leaves.  If we were done and driving out by 4:00 that would give us a little lee way - we may even be able to go the speed limit back!  That way we won't need to stop and pick up a box of doughnuts... JK ;)
Logan - "I'm Canadian."

Offline Blake

• Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
Kamloops Race
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2005, 01:34:34 PM »
Thanks for the table offers fellas.  I think I'll just share with Jarrod.

Blake

Offline limey

• Forum Veteran
    • http://
Kamloops Race
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2005, 02:12:46 PM »
my jealosy is boiling over. :twisted:
ayne Racing

In loving memory of my sis

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j249/limey420/?action=view¤t=CerisStoryavi.flv

please watch and yeild her words come summer