Going to the US? don't forget your passport

Started by Gorden, May 29, 2009, 09:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Land and water ports of entry

As of June 1, 2009, Canadian citizens will be required to present one of the following valid WHTI-compliant documents when entering the United States by land or water:

    * a passport;
    * a NEXUS card;
    * a Free and Secure Trade (FAST) card;
    * an enhanced driver's licence (EDL) or enhanced identification card (EIC) from a province where a U.S.-approved EDL/EIC program has been implemented; or
    * a Secure Certificate of Indian Status (when this certificate is available and approved by the United States).